Join the BMWMCC Club Cape
Membership is open to anyone who owns a BMW motorcycle. Currently the Club has more than 300 members. The Club is affiliated to the World Council of BMW Motor Cycle Clubs via BMW Clubs Africa and as such enjoys wide recognition and support.
Why you should join
- Properly organized rides with medics and backup vehicle, where safety comes first.
- We provide training events and ongoing riding coaching to improve the skill, confidence and safety of our members.
- We cater for all riding-skill levels, from novice to expert.
- Road tours, breakfast runs, track days, offroad novice rides, extreme adventure tours, gravel or sand-dune, multi-day tour or play-date in the quarry, we have it all.
- Preferential parking at our club gazebo at the toy run.
- Discounts available to members at selected dealers for certain events and services.
- Access to the club trailer for bike recovery.
- Great fellowship with like-minded riders - our events are good clean fun.
Please ensure that you bring your R100 joining fee to your first meeting or event. Annual Club Fees are R120 payable each year in January.
Monthly meetings are held at the Multi Motor Club clubhouse, Jan Burger Sports Ground, Parow North. These meetings take place at 20:00 on the last Tuesday of each month. (If a month has more than four weeks which could lead to five Tuesdays in that month, then the meeting is held on the last, ie 5th, Tuesday).
Refreshments are available at the meeting venue and an informal dinner (bring-and-braai fire is ready by 18:30) is normally eaten before the meeting starts, with drinks afterwards.
Departure point for rides
Provision is made for summer and winter starting times. Starting times may furthermore vary depending on whether it is a Tour, Breakfast or Lunch ride.
Please inform a club captain if you intend to join the ride en-route.
Arrangements for rides
The Club Captain is responsible for the ride. Where warranted, the ride may be split into two speed groups - please voice your preference to the Club Captain. Dual rides are also arranged. These rides end at the same destination, but follow different routes over gravel and tar respectively.
Invitation rides are scheduled so that members may invite friends who ride non-BMW motorcycles to a club ride. Visitors are always welcome at rides and meetings. Please introduce them to the Club Captain, explain that rides take place in staggered formation and request them to ride at the back. Please stay with your guests. Do not abandon them - you are their host.
Please fill in the entire form below and please ensure that you bring your R100 joining fee to your first meeting or event. Please be aware that an additional R120.00 annual club fees are separate to the joining fee. If you join in the latter half of the year, subs will be prorata R10.00 per month. Alternatively, you may pay by EFT.
Bank account details:
- First National Bank
- Branch:Long Street
- Branch code: 201709 (Standard Bank users must add 2 zeros at the end)
- A/c no: 50060098602
- A/c name: BMW Motorcycle Club Cape
- Ref: Your Name&Surname +”Subs” or "Join" or both
Motorsport is inherently dangerous. As per paragraph 9 of the club constitution, the club shall not be held liable for any loss, injury or death of any member or guest, howsoever arising.
The BMW Motorcycle Club Cape cannot be held responsible or liable in any way for any actions or decisions you make as a result of the information posted on this site. Although this site is enabled and used by the BMW Motorcycle Club Cape, posts are made by members, non-members, advertisers and guests and none of it is vetted by the club before posting. This is the internet and Africa - you are responsible for yourself.