This is the website of the BMW Motorcycle Club of the Western Cape, South Africa. If you are in the Western Cape and own or desire a BMW Motorcycle, please feel free to register as a user on our site. You will find a friendly and helpful bunch of enthusiasts here.
If you are new or returning to biking after a hiatus, read about how to survive your first year on the bike.
- ***DATE CHANGED*** BMW MCC Cape Members Choice "Mid Winter's" Ride - now on Sunday 23 June 2013 - Bob Goode(Event)(4 days)
- Monthly Club Meeting(Event)(6 days)
- BMW MCC Cape GS overnight ride to the Buffelspoort Campsites near Ladismith 29-30 June(Event)(10 days)
- Donford Breakfast Run(Event)(11 days)
- BMW MCC Cape - CLUB SOCIAL EVENT - The Magic of the 80's - Barnyard Theatre Event(Event)(23 days)
- Breakfast Ride - Goatshed in Paarl(Event)(25 days)
- Sutherland Annual Winter Ride : Weekend 27th - 28th July 2013 : 3/4 groups(Newsletter issue)(38 days)
New forum topics
- The right stuff....
2 hours 6 min ago
- Hockey-stick tape
2 hours 47 min ago
- F800GS Grips
2 hours 46 min ago
- Ponta do Ouro
2 hours 54 min ago
- hope i'm not too late!! 4x
4 hours 21 min ago
- Thanks Chris - much
4 hours 40 min ago
- For Geoff Edwards
5 hours 50 min ago
- New Bike
6 hours 10 min ago
- Were you in Greyton on Monday?
6 hours 27 min ago
- Congratulations Chris. May
7 hours 32 min ago
Motorsport is inherently dangerous. As per paragraph 9 of the club constitution, the club shall not be held liable for any loss, injury or death of any member or guest, howsoever arising.
The BMW Motorcycle Club Cape cannot be held responsible or liable in any way for any actions or decisions you make as a result of the information posted on this site. Although this site is enabled and used by the BMW Motorcycle Club Cape, posts are made by members, non-members, advertisers and guests and none of it is vetted by the club before posting. This is the internet and Africa - you are responsible for yourself.