This is the website of the BMW Motorcycle Club of the Western Cape, South Africa. If you are in the Western Cape and own or desire a BMW Motorcycle, please feel free to register as a user on our site. You will find a friendly and helpful bunch of enthusiasts here.
If you are new or returning to biking after a hiatus, read about how to survive your first year on the bike.
- ***DATE CHANGED*** BMW MCC Cape Members Choice "Mid Winter's" Ride - now on Sunday 23 June 2013 - Bob Goode(Event)(3 days)
- Monthly Club Meeting(Event)(5 days)
- BMW MCC Cape GS overnight ride to the Buffelspoort Campsites near Ladismith 29-30 June(Event)(9 days)
- Donford Breakfast Run(Event)(10 days)
- BMW MCC Cape - CLUB SOCIAL EVENT - The Magic of the 80's - Barnyard Theatre Event(Event)(22 days)
- Breakfast Ride - Goatshed in Paarl(Event)(24 days)
- Sutherland Annual Winter Ride : Weekend 27th - 28th July 2013 : 3/4 groups(Newsletter issue)(37 days)
New forum topics
- Midwinters ride
1 hour 31 min ago
2 hours 47 min ago
- Many happy smiles and miles on your LC
10 hours 37 min ago
- 1x 5l
12 hours 31 min ago
- Date change
12 hours 36 min ago
- Please include Martin and Kelsy Prest 4 pillion course
12 hours 43 min ago
- Thanks a mil Rick.
12 hours 44 min ago
- The right stuff....
14 hours 59 min ago
- Hockey-stick tape
15 hours 40 min ago
- F800GS Grips
15 hours 40 min ago
Motorsport is inherently dangerous. As per paragraph 9 of the club constitution, the club shall not be held liable for any loss, injury or death of any member or guest, howsoever arising.
The BMW Motorcycle Club Cape cannot be held responsible or liable in any way for any actions or decisions you make as a result of the information posted on this site. Although this site is enabled and used by the BMW Motorcycle Club Cape, posts are made by members, non-members, advertisers and guests and none of it is vetted by the club before posting. This is the internet and Africa - you are responsible for yourself.