This is the website of the BMW Motorrad Club of the Western Cape, South Africa. If you are in the Western Cape and own or desire a BMW Motorcycle, please feel free to register as a user on our site. You will find a friendly and helpful bunch of enthusiasts here.
If you are new or returning to biking after a hiatus, read about how to survive your first year on the bike. Some of our members have produced a TV series - "Look What You're Missing" that is all about adventure bike riding.
- Monthly Meeting & AGM :: New Date & New Venue !(Newsletter issue)(17 hours)
- Monthly Meeting & AGM :: Wed 25th @ Bowls Club(Newsletter issue)(17 hours)
- Annual Sutherland Winter Ride : 30-31 July 2016(Newsletter issue)(66 days)
- Transkei Wild Coast "Dirties" Tour : 5th - 15th August : All welcome(Newsletter issue)(72 days)
New forum topics
- Niknaks wrote:
9 hours 26 min ago
You are 100% correct
10 hours 34 min ago
- Yes thanks I have been in
10 hours 57 min ago
- Speak to someone like Jandre,
11 hours 1 min ago
- Hey Peter
We even pay more
11 hours 6 min ago
- Thanks Charles I did see your
11 hours 27 min ago
- I had similar problems, and
11 hours 44 min ago
- Just to say thanks to Jandre
12 hours 28 min ago
- Hi Garth. Below you have the
12 hours 38 min ago
- Niknaks wrote:
15 hours 2 min ago
Motorsport is inherently dangerous. As per paragraph 9 of the club constitution, the club shall not be held liable for any loss, injury or death of any member or guest, howsoever arising.
The BMW Motorrad Club Cape cannot be held responsible or liable in any way for any actions or decisions you make as a result of the information posted on this site. Although this site is enabled and used by the BMW Motorrad Club Cape, posts are made by members, non-members, advertisers and guests and none of it is vetted by the club before posting. This is the internet and Africa - you are responsible for yourself.