This is the website of the BMW Motorrad Club of the Western Cape, South Africa. If you are in the Western Cape and own or desire a BMW Motorcycle, please feel free to register as a user on our site. You will find a friendly and helpful bunch of enthusiasts here.
If you are new or returning to biking after a hiatus, read about how to survive your first year on the bike. Some of our members have produced a TV series - "Look What You're Missing" that is all about adventure bike riding.
- Relaxed gravel overnight camping trip 22-23 October(Event)(1 day)
- Spring Clearance Demo Day: Donford Stellenbosch: 22 OCT 2016. (Event)(1 day)
- Breakfast Run :: Opstal Restaurant on Slanghoek Pass(Event)(9 days)
- Car/Bike Show: Killarney : 6 Nov(Event)(16 days)
- West Coast "Jurg se Kaya" Seafood Trip : 18-20 Nov 2016 : Off road(Newsletter issue)(28 days)
- BMW Motorrad Days as well as Pure & Crafted 2016: (Event)(35 days)
New forum topics
- Uitkyk Pass - Cederberg
- Breakfast Run :: Opstal Restaurant on Slanghoek Pass :: 30 Oct
- Ever wanted to attend BMW Motorrad Days in Germany and then "Make Life a Ride" through the Alps on a BMW : Join us
- HELP! Someone to fetch instrument cluster from Plattekloof and deliver at Kingtek (Retreat) today... (SORTED)
- On the look for a 650 Dakar
- Went through there this past
6 hours 33 min ago
- Enjoy and safe travels.
8 hours 36 min ago
- I'm in.
18 hours 31 min ago
- Welcome to the club.
18 hours 59 min ago
- Give that oak a BELLS. X2
19 hours 13 min ago
- Enige vordering, Renier?
20 hours 30 min ago
- Subscribed. What you doing is
1 day 22 min ago
- Lol Froggy - Wishing you many
1 day 1 hour ago
- Enjoy Froggy !!!
1 day 3 hours ago
- Way to go Andy!
Ride safe &
1 day 5 hours ago
Motorsport is inherently dangerous. As per paragraph 9 of the club constitution, the club shall not be held liable for any loss, injury or death of any member or guest, howsoever arising.
The BMW Motorrad Club Cape cannot be held responsible or liable in any way for any actions or decisions you make as a result of the information posted on this site. Although this site is enabled and used by the BMW Motorrad Club Cape, posts are made by members, non-members, advertisers and guests and none of it is vetted by the club before posting. This is the internet and Africa - you are responsible for yourself.