This is the website of the BMW Motorrad Club of the Western Cape, South Africa. If you are in the Western Cape and own or desire a BMW Motorcycle, please feel free to register as a user on our site. You will find a friendly and helpful bunch of enthusiasts here.
If you are new or returning to biking after a hiatus, read about how to survive your first year on the bike. Some of our members have produced a TV series - "Look What You're Missing" that is all about adventure bike riding.
- Club meeting Time and Place(Newsletter issue)(Now)
- Monthly Meeting :: this Tues 28th Jun :: Multi-motor club(Newsletter issue)(Now)
- Club/Donford Stellenbosch TYRE & BIKE Set-up Workshop 2/7/2016(Event)(4 days)
- Club Breakfast ride: 10 JUL 2016(Event)(12 days)
- SELF RESCUE & WATER CROSSING TRAINING SAT 16 JULY 2016(Event)(18 days)
- Annual Sutherland Winter Ride : 30-31 July 2016(Newsletter issue)(32 days)
- Transkei Wild Coast "Dirties" Tour : 5th - 15th August : All welcome(Newsletter issue)(38 days)
- Off Road Training DAY Ride - Mud/Wet conditions : Lev 1 & 2 : 7 Aug 2016(Event)(40 days)
- SPRING Off Road Weekend - 10,11 September 2016(Event)(74 days)
- Road Sea to Ski Tour : N Cape, OFS, KZN, E Cape :10-20 Sep(Newsletter issue)(74 days)
New forum topics
- Provisionally book me please
4 min 57 sec ago
- Ha!Ha!Ha! Brilliant Dudley. I
35 min 46 sec ago
- Hi Everyone,
52 min 14 sec ago
- Maybe she has a beautiful
59 min 38 sec ago
- If I'm here, I'm there
2 hours 20 min ago
2 hours 21 min ago
- You'll need a GPS to get out
2 hours 40 min ago
- OK, so as I received an
2 hours 59 min ago
- Lucky you!
2 hours 59 min ago
- I'm in - plus one. thanks
3 hours 13 min ago
Motorsport is inherently dangerous. As per paragraph 9 of the club constitution, the club shall not be held liable for any loss, injury or death of any member or guest, howsoever arising.
The BMW Motorrad Club Cape cannot be held responsible or liable in any way for any actions or decisions you make as a result of the information posted on this site. Although this site is enabled and used by the BMW Motorrad Club Cape, posts are made by members, non-members, advertisers and guests and none of it is vetted by the club before posting. This is the internet and Africa - you are responsible for yourself.